Once you have decided to start a family you must also consider which method of conception is the best for you. This choice is highly individual and may imply both medical and emotional considerations.
- It is important that you feel comfortable, relaxed and free of stress during the conception. Some women prefer to be in the hands of an experienced healthcare professional in a clinic. Others prefer the intimacy and privacy of their own home – of course under the guidance and support of a health care professional.
- For women free of fertility issues, simple insemination is an alternative to fertility treatment in a clinic. By performing the insemination by yourself or with your partner you reduce both the stress and the cost associated with going to a clinic for the procedure.
- It is a fact that pregnancy rates are not as high with this method compared to fertility treatment in a clinic. However, many women choose to make simple insemination a starting point in their journey towards parenthood, and many do find success.
- Before you settle on simple insemination, we recommend you read Some important things to keep in mind.
- Read the guide to simple insemination: Guide to Simple Insemination