Before you settle on home insemination, here are some important things to keep in mind:
- We recommend that you consult with your physician or a healthcare professional on matters relating to treatment methods, including home insemination, prior to the decision and during the treatment period. A healthcare professional can also assist you in optimizing your chances of pregnancy by doing various testing on your fertility, hormones and menstrual circle.
- We recommend that you use ICI sperm units especially designed for home insemination. We recommend to buy two units.
- When you order ICI sperm units for home insemination a home insemination remedy kit and step-by-step instructions on how to perform the insemination are included.
- To be sure that the donor is still available for you throughout your treatment, as well as for siblings later, we recommend that you consider purchasing sperm units before your treatment and store them in a Donor Storage Account at SellmerDiers. Please see Storage Options.
- We ship the frozen donor sperm in a shipping tank with nitrogen. The tank with the sperm units will maintain a proper temperature for minimum 7 days from the date shipped. Check the exact durability of the tank on the packing list. To ensure optimal quality and durability of the donor sperm tanks should not be opened until shortly before use. Tanks must be returned to SellmerDiers immediately after use and no longer than 7 days after you have received it.
- For more information on legal matters we recommend that you read Donor rights, and other law matters.
We are here to help and guide you, so please contact us if you have any questions.